All the students pursuing for admission need to pass a simple entrance test. Syllabus for the entrance test remains the same as the syllabus of the class they have passed.
Subjects included in the Entrance Test are as follows :
1. Class 1 to 8: Hindi, English, Maths.
2. Class 9 to 10 : General science, English, Hindi, Maths.
3. Class 11th- 12th Medical: Science .
4. Class 11th- 12th Non- medical : Science, Maths.
5. 11th-12th Commerce: Maths, English, Hindi.
6. 11th-12th Humanities : Hindi, English.
Documents Required :
Following documents are required for admission procedure.
1 Photo copy of Adhara card
2 Date of Birth certificate.
3 School transfer certificate (TC).
4 Report card of the previous class.
5 Character certificate form the previous school (in case of 11th and 12th).